2. It’s not all about you and your fantasies.
3. If you send a generic form letter to the one you’re interested in, it’s worth crap.
4. When romancing a prospect, if you look like a slob, you won’t get any.
5. If you act like you’re just looking for anything, all bets are off.
6. If you think it’s not a match, sleep on it.
7. If you arrive empty-handed, you’re screwed. And not in a good way.
8. If you forget you have something scheduled that day, it ain’t good.
9. If you give a sh*t at all, you need to follow up the next day.
10. If you try too hard, it’ll probably back up on you like a 2-day-old onion burger.